Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's a new TWOsday!

Welcome back to my poorly attended blog. I've been sick for the past week and a half, so I haven't posted a new blog in two weeks...yeah, I have some work to do to successfully maintain a blog, I suppose. Well, thanks to a few days off from work, a Z-pack, and being uber lazy, I'm back on my feet and blogging. Since it's a Tuesday, let me get to sharing with you two things motivating me:

1) I'm still on a New York high from my four-day trip up there for the New Year, so I'm still majorly inspired by the images of New York. In my last post, I showed a few pictures of NYC from my iPhone; however, now I've got some pictures to share from my SONY Cybershot digital camera.





 

The above shots are of a sculpture of praying hands made from 9/11 debris inside St. Paul's Church, the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center, a view of lower Manhattan from the Empire State Building's Observatory Deck, a view of the ground 86 stories up on the Empire State Building, and a view of Central Park. I can't express how much I love the city of New York, especially Manhattan. One day, I will call this place home...one day...

2) For my second bout of motivation, I'm posting some links for videos that have been artistically inspiring me with their lyrics, sound, and the imagery of the videos...so yes, if you're wondering, that means there will be new artwork for me to share with you on Friday (and guess what? Since I haven't uploaded a new sketch for almost three weeks, I'm posting three new freehand sketches on Friday!) Now I leave you with these awesomely inspiring videos:

 



2 comments: