Friday, December 28, 2012

Freehand Friday!

Is it really Friday already? This week has flown by...Christmas is just a blur now and the New Year is only days away! And I couldn't be more excited :D I'll be in New York City on New Year's Eve to watch the ball drop and I'm staying up there through January 3rd. I haven't been to New York since 2000, so needless to say I'm super thrilled! Since I've been uber busy trying to get myself ready for New York and still working nearly full-time hours at my part-time job, I haven't had a chance to sketch anything this whole week, but I do have a little sketch I did a few years ago that I'd like to share. He's a bird pen named Mr Bojangles and I and a former co-worker used to dress him up for the holidays. So to for my last post of 2012 and to welcome in the New Year, I'd like Mr Bojangles to have that honor...here he is in all his chipper glory:

No comments:

Post a Comment